5 Great Advantages of Having a Custom Built Home in Eau Claire, WI.
When in the market for a new home it is always a good idea to look in to the advantages of a New Custom Built Home. Chuck at Haldeman Builders can make your custom built home experience as stress free and easy as possible.
1. Probably the best reason to purchase a custom home is that the homeowner has more control over the floor plan and layout. In addition, they have the ability to make changes or additions as necessary once construction has begun.
2. With a custom home, the buyer is able to choose appliances, lighting and other major fixtures. Existing homes offer limited ability to pick these options, forcing buyers to invest additional amounts after purchasing.
3. Planning a custom home includes the ability to choose where electric, cable and other utility outlets will be placed. The cost of re-locating these fixtures is expensive if attempted on an existing building.
4. Purchasers of custom homes can choose the finishing materials they’d like throughout the space. Hardwood floors, granite counter tops and ceramic tile can be easily installed without the need for demolition.
5. Custom homes are especially beneficial to families with elderly residents or other household members with special needs. Certain features can be installed, such as devices that make maneuvering staircases easier, lower counters that allow for wheelchair access, or specialized HVAC systems for people with allergies.